cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Go BT Sport

stuart_banbrook
Joining in

Can someone explain please why the Virgin TV Go app on my android tablet will not play any live TV, and keeps showing the above error. 2032? It works on my phone without an issue - it's just not working ..

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi stuart_banbrook, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with playing BT Sport on your Android tablet. Your post and heading seem to hold some conflicting information so I would like to confirm things with you. 

• Is the issue you're having, happening on all live channels or only on the BT Sport live channels?
  • Do you have any issues with viewing catch up content?
  • As you're able to watch this on another device, is this an Android or Apple device?
  • Can you try deleting the app from your tablet and redownloading it to see if this helps?

Pop back and let us know so we can help further. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

My Android phone works fine showing the Bt Sport channels on Virgin Go. My chromebook shows the error -2032 when trying to watch any live TV channel including Bt sport on the Virgin Go app

Deleted and re-installed the Virgin Go twice.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @stuart_banbrook 

Have you tried to use the browser version ?

https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for that information. Have you been able to try the link provided by newapollo?

^Martin