cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to watch VirginMedia Go on laptop

Devram67
Just joined

Hi there, Im trying to watch TV on the Go via my laptop but its stating my device is not recognized and the maximum amount of devices have been added. I tried to add my laptop again but still doesn't work, 

My laptop is now on there twice but for some reason still not working?! 

Please can someone assist me on this ASAP

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Devram67,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I'm really sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with TV go on your laptop. Do you clear your cache and cookies, when you close your browser?

If you do clear your cache and cookies  it will present as a new device. Clearing cache and cookies is recommended from time to time, but since you can only make 3 changes per month then doing so with each session will result in multiple registrations and the possibility of using all of your permitted changes.

I can fully reset your devices if you'd like me to do so?

Regards,

Steven_L

Jaylin567
Tuning in

@Devram67 wrote:  www.myccpay.com

Hi there, Im trying to watch TV on the Go via my laptop but its stating my device is not recognized and the maximum amount of devices have been added. I tried to add my laptop again but still doesn't work, 

My laptop is now on there twice but for some reason still not working?! 

Please can someone assist me on this ASAP

Many thanks

I can reset the registered devices for you sas1, that would reset all devices and as you have mentioned earlier you have devices that this isn't experiencing the issue with. We did implement a fix for the issue where the same device is registered multiple times a few weeks ago.