cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to replace device in device management setting with Virgin TV Go

iceman34
Joining in

dev.PNGMessage appears that I can replace device and that is what I want to do. However when I try it does not let me do so. Now new message appears that I can replace device in 27 days, but I am unable to view tv on computer or tablets. Please resolve this as it, as I have raised ticket last month and it has been ignored.😥

24 REPLIES 24

Fozzie55
On our wavelength

Thank you for that. It did work on TV GO but now not on Sky Sports. Every time I come to use this app it never works. Only 3 devices registered, trying to use 1 and it says too many users etc etc. at the same time.

Hi Fozzie55,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to see you are now having issues with your Sky app not working, have you tried to delete it and reinstall it, 

I am more than happy to reset your devices to see if this helps.

so I can help further I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi I too have this issue

I use my pc to watch online, but I have only used it once since the start of the month and all my devices say they can t be changed until next month.

I do not have any issues using my iPad, just the PC.

Every time I start a new session it tries to register a new device.

steverosetti_0-1612287707415.png

As you can see all My Computer slots have the same expiry date.

Can someone please reset my device list.

Hi @steverosetti

Thanks for posting. Apologies for the delayed reply.

I can see you've spoke to the team since posting. Have you got this sorted? If not, please make your own new thread and we can assist further 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi Thanks for the response.

I have posted a new question to get this issue resolved.

Hi @steverosetti

Could you tag me in it please? 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Made the mistake of clearing my history and cache too many times, there must be a fix in the pipeline for this its nuts.

Hi thelight1974,

Thank you for coming back to us, there isn't currently a fix, when using a web browser the only way of remembering your device is by using the cookies once these are removed there is no trace so it will assume it is a new device, it is something we are aware of and as soon as we do find a fix we will let all our customers know.

Regards

Paul.

That’s a shame. There was never any issue with the windows 10 app. 
A lot of people may like to clear the cookies so some info on which cookies to keep would be helpful. 

Hi steverosetti,

Thanks for coming back to us, I understand this is frustrating , as advised it is something we are aware of and are working on.

Regards

Paul.