cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TvGo Sorry this is not available

H1uams
On our wavelength

I keep getting the same error message. 

Sorry - this isn’t available Oops - the service isn’t available at the moment. Try again in a few minutes.

I've been trying for hours. The same failure on all IOS devices. Not used app for almost a year but version is up to date. Doesn’t  matter if using WiFi or mobile data.

Cannot even sign in. Checked account email and password are correct.

Any suggestions please

146 REPLIES 146

Sorry to hear your TVGO issues are ongoing, P4UL420,

As it's been raised with our IT, rest assured that it's being worked on. Apologies for the delay.

Cheers,

Corey C

I have this problem too how do i fix it! been doint it for months!

Good luck mate

8 weeks in and still no call back from  the team that deal with it, although promised in numerous occasions.

virgin are a joke

Same here. Tv Go has been problematic since it started. Someone, somewhere MUST have an idea as to why. I’m getting fed up with reinstalling, using different devices, browsers, changing passwords etc etc etc etc etc etc. 

pits ALWAYS been rubbish. What’s going on? Whoever developed this needs a kick up the backside. Why do Virgin media not get rid of it and start again? It’s always THE CUSTOMER who has to do the legwork but it’s clearly obvious that the fault is at Virgin Media.

they need a tech team who are qualified more than a b tech in computer studies to sort this out.

And now they have the cheek to raise the prices, stating that it’s essential they continue investing in their technology??? They should be refunding the customers who can't use the service! 

Hi @Matt2706,

We have a great range of offers available to existing customers. If you would like to look at what we can do for you, please contact us and a member of our team will be able to make sure we get you everything you need.

You can find and access all of our available contact options, including live chat, here.

If you're having any issues with your services at the moment, please let us know and we'll do all that we can to help.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!