cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv Go App

Seathy
Joining in
  • Hi,

I am a new customer and have tried to access the tv go app but keep getting the same error, saying oops try again when signing in. I have tried different devices and i get the same message. 

I noticed other boards had the same issue just wondering if this had finally been resolved and what to do as i have un installed and reinstalled the app and all the other tips.

Any help will be appreciated. I have attached the photo i get for the error.  

Thanks, 

Craig

Screenshot_20210720_104041_com.lgi.virgintvgo.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Seathy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you in the Community although I am sorry to see you are getting this error when trying to sign in to TV Go. 

Are you able to log in to My Virgin Media here? If so, try logging in to TV Go via the website instead. The link for that is here

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Seathy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you in the Community although I am sorry to see you are getting this error when trying to sign in to TV Go. 

Are you able to log in to My Virgin Media here? If so, try logging in to TV Go via the website instead. The link for that is here

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Seathy
Joining in

Morning,

I have tried both links, i can get into the virgin media one for my account. However can't get the browser link to work either i get the below message.

Screenshot_20210722_064042_com.android.chrome.jpg

Thanks for coming back to us @Seathy.

I'm sorry that you aren't even able to log into TV GO via our website, we will need to raise this with our support team to have this investigated further.

Please could you confirm the below details

- Device model

- Device operating system

- App version

We need the error message but that has already been supplied in your previous messages. Once we have this, we can ask the team to take a further look into this for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Seathy
Joining in

Please see device etc below. 

Screenshot_20210722_090928_com.android.settings.jpg

Thanks for confirming your details @Seathy.

Please could you confirm the version of the app that you are using?

Regards,

Steven_L

Seathy
Joining in

Screenshot_20210722_180950_com.android.settings.jpg

 app version as above. 

Thanks Seathy,

I'll need a few more details from you, as I'm not able to locate your account using your forum details I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm