cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv Go A

andrewrees1
Joining in

A week ago I updated from TiVo to 360. I’ve removed the TV control app and installed the Tv Go app on one devise, my iPhone. I’m logged into the app but there is no option to record or  down load anything. There is no option to use the app as a remote control. I read you have to register for the go Tv app and get sent a code? which I’ve tried doing but every time I try to register it says I have an account.I’ve tired doing the same from the website and same problem.  This is getting really frustrating now . I’ve wasted hours trying to fix this. 

9 REPLIES 9

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @andrewrees1 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the TV Go app issue. I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and they have raised an IT ticket for you. Can you send us some screenshots of what happens on the app please? 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi. Here you go. Should the app have a different log in to my virgin media account? Because it does. I’ve tried to change it but whenever I try it won’t let me change the password every time it says password doesn’t meet requirements, I’ve tried multiple different passwords that do meet the requirements. Anyway using the log in i do have here are some screen shots. There is nowhere for me to record or download or use as a remote. I don’t think the app is connected to the hub? But there are instructions or guidance on how to do that? 

IMG_5614.png

IMG_5616.png

Perfect thanks @andrewrees1 

If you click 'saved' at the bottom right, is it linked to your TV box? 

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi. Screenshot of the saved button 

IMG_5630.png

Hello andrewrees1,

Thanks for the screenshots.

Can you please see if the steps below allow you access to use the Remote function?

• For iOS, tap the Connect to TV icon at the top right hand side of the screen.
  • For Android, go the main menu > Guide > My Shows > Manage > Info > Remote Control Regards Gareth_L

Hi. There isn’t a connect to tv option. Just the search icon. 

IMG_5635.png

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @andrewrees1,

Thanks for getting back to me, this appears when you are either on the TV guide on the app or via the show specifically, it will appear in the top right both times.

Cheers. Joe

No unfortunately it does not. Attached screenshots of guide, and via the show. The options doesn’t show. 

IMG_5673.png

IMG_5674.png

IMG_5675.png

Thanks for showing these images, this is certainly something we can investigate further for you 😊

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules