cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGo app

Helen2021
Tuning in

Since upgrading to TV360 this week I am unable to access the TVGo app on my iPad. Get the same error message as loads of other people on here. Been on the phone for hours and on watsapp chats and no nearer to resolving . HELP!! 

41 REPLIES 41

Apologies Helen.

I'll pop you over a PM now so I can look into this further in a private space and check out your account.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

@Beth_G Not to be rude but - do you ever actually solve any of these?

There seem to be dozens of us all over this forum complaining for years now. The results are always the same:

1. Private message chains that, while appreciated, do nothing to resolve the issue.

2. The avove envtually devolved into calls useless customer service reps that give tech-illiterate instructions about switching things on and off, trying different browsers, changing passwords, reinstalling apps, and so on and so forth.

3. If you're particularly stubborn about resolving the issue, you can go around in circles until eventually you end up back in the same place, with zero progress.

I respect that none of this is the fault of the team here on the forums, but it's still a waste of everyone's time, yours included.

I'd rather just hear "you can't login because our system is broken and we don't know how to fix it" than see endless pretense to help when it leads nowhere. Insanity is repeating the same thing over and over while expecting different results, after all.

Completely agree with your comments here, nearly two weeks and got nowhere. As you say keep getting told to rebook, reinstall etc, then my daughter logs in with her account and it all works ok, therefore must be a problem their end 

Thanks Helen. I find it unbelievable that the ongoing pretense of first-line customer support being able to fix this is maintained.

I opened my original issue on these forums months ago - I went through the same process as you. I ended up in the same place as you: back at square one.

This week, thinking nothing would come of it, I sent a message to my "FirstName_Initials" forum adviser to see if they had gotten a response from "the team" after leaving me hanging back in August.

Then, today, I received a rather dry voicemail message from the standard customer service support team AGAIN - essentially meaning I've been passed back to first-line support AGAIN. It doesn't take a degree in management to know that this is an extremely ineffective way to provide support for an issue like this.

The never-ending stream of forum threads about this should be being collated into a ticket for their platform engineering team, with the urgency and priority being tethered to the volume of reports.

After that, they should TELL users that this is what's happening. It's really that simple.

I'm already laughing at myself for getting this frustrated about a bloody TV app, but the way this is constantly mishandled makes Fawlty Towers look like an efficiently run business.

If anyone from customer service would like to step in and admit to contributing to these endless parody then please do. If you're going to respond with the usual "Sorry for the bad experience ... Talking to the team ... We'll PM you" nonsense, then save your breath!

So did you have the same problem as me? I assume it’s still not resolved. 

Hi Helen2021,

Thank you for your PM. I have updated your ticket with the information you added in your message.

I know that this has gone on for some time now and I do apologise for the frustration caused. Please be assured that the ticket is still being worked on and should hopefully be resolved soon. They may also give you a call to discuss further if they require any more details.

Thanks

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Helen,

Thank you for your PM.

I'm afraid that this ticket is still assigned to the team. As advised, I will let you know once I do have an update or when it has been resolved.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

It a very long 5-7 days . How long am I expected to wait . It’s ridiculous 

Hi Helen2021, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're still waiting on a resolution to this. 

I can see my colleague Beth is already looking in to this for you and has been speaking with you via Private Message. As soon as we have any updates, she will be back in touch with you. 

We understand it's frustrating when something doesn't work but the team are working hard to get things fixed for you as soon as they can. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Helen2021,

The team are still looking into this for you and have requested some more details about how the issue is affecting you. I will send you over a PM shortly so I can get some more information.

Thanks

Beth

Beth