cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGO app on iPad

shamick59
Dialled in

Since having to change my box from V6 to 360 I can’t watch any recorded programmes on my iPad. I get error message I’m not connected to home Wi-Fi ~ I am!

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @shamick59 thanks for your post here, although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

How did you change between the boxes, was this a software update or a physical box swap please?

Can you please try to uninstall, and reinstall the app to see if this helps?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom. An engineer came and changed the box as the V6 box I had completely died. I have reinstalled the app 3 times thanks

Hi shamick59, thanks for the message. 

Are any of the recoding's done on the old box or has this been the case on anything you have recorded since the engineer replaced the box?

Kind regards, Chris. 

Hi Chris  Nothing was transferred over, everything is newly recorded Thanks 

Thank you for confirming this @shamick59 

Can you please try clearing the cache and cookies off the device. Can you also try removing the device from being registered and try registering the device back on TVGO? Instructions on how a customer can register a device or replace a registered device can be found here.

You can have up to 5 different compatible devices signed up to the TV Go service and use the app at one time, with the ability to make adjustments to their registered devices 3 times in one month.

Let us know if this has helped at all in resolving the issue. We'll support further if needed. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi  sorry for late response I have had a load of Virgin issues re bills etc to deal wth so this rather took a back seat  I have uninstalled everything about 8 times now, clearing cache etc and finally - fingers crossed - it seems to be working now  All I need to get used to is that everything is so much slower to repond on 360  Thank you so much for your advice

Thanks for getting back to us shamick59,

Glad to hear it's now working 🙂

Alex_Rm