Menu
vincex
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TVGO Unable to login

I have been using TVGO on my Desktop PC for some time with no problem, In the last few days there was an error accessing the TV Guide and programs, which has now been fixed (I was emailed by Virgin thast it was fixed, and indeed used it yesterday afternoon with no issue).

NOW, however, it will not let me log in. I used to log in then access the TV guide, and then a program I wished to see. Now it will enable me to access the TV Guide (without logging in) and then when I want to access a program it asks me to log-in, I do this with the correct email address and password, and it says "Login is currently not possible. Please check back soon.",  It has been this way for well over 24 hours now and I cannot access TV on my PC. (I do not have an option to login at/before accessing the TV Guide)

Please help!!!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
vincex
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO Unable to login

Now it is working OK. Nothing I have changed.

It is frustrating not being able to rely on the service,

Fingers crossed it stays available now.

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TVGO Unable to login

Hi @vincex,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you had some issues with logging into your TVGo App recently. 

Apologies for the late reply, but we're happy to hear that your issue has been resolved.

Please keep us updated if you're experiencing any other issues and let us know if we can help.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos