cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TVGO - Max Devices Reached - Please clear.

stewarth
Tuning in

So i tried to use TVGO this evening having not used it for many weeks - directed to website instead of app & then constant 'you need to replace an existing device' messages, which i did each time & now have 5 identical 'Chrome' devices registered none of which work & now i'm told i have to wait until 1/11 to try again...

Can a mod please reset / remove all active devices on my account so i can try again please.

Also, why do your help pages say you can rename a device when you can't?

Thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Guvn0r
Joining in

My household are having this issue aswell can we also get a reset as Im unable to watch the UFC event tonight because of this fiasco!

Not impressed!

stewarth
Tuning in

Can anyone help? Phone support is not available so this seems.to be the only option?

On the off chance that someone in support will actually see this, some answers to questions that you are likely to ask:

1. I only ever use 1 computer to view TVGO

2. I only ever use Chrome on said computer

3. I do not clear cookies (well very rarely) and have not done so recently

4. Everything worked absolutely fine using the app - its only since having to use the website that this has started.

This is very irritating because i wanted to watch champions league football tonight.

TheArcher
Joining in

I have the same problem

gary_fornax
Joining in

I am having the same issue 5 chrome computers in device list

tvgo just keep saying maximum device reached , then refuses to let

me do anything , tried to ring virgin helpline what a joke kept me waiting 

twice for a hour then hanged up the phone on me , first post to this community

virgin monitor this, or is just a place to vent frustration at the worst customer service on the planet

stewarth
Tuning in

Here's what I see... you know... just in case someone looks at this

stewarth_0-1603314568407.png

The blurred one is actually my PC name, I guess from when the tv go / tv anywhere app actually knew what it was doing.

No idea when the image will be cleared for public consumption but suffice to say - 4 "My Computer - Google Chrome' entries, 1 with the actual computer name. all with 11 days before i can change them.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Not a problem my mate. 

All the best 🙂 

Cheers. 

how do i get all my devices cleared from tvgo app? i cant watch anything as it says limit reached?