cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go registered devices

ModTeam

Hello,

We’ve been made aware of an issue with TV Go where you’re unable to watch on a device that has been registered even though it has been used before on PC or MacBook. This can cause all slots and changes for the month to be used. You’re currently allowed 5 devices with 3 changes per month. 

This is caused when the cookies and cache for TV Go are removed / deleted. This is not a fault and is working as expected. To avoid the situation you simply need to change the settings on your browser to keep the cookies active for TV Go.

Many thanks,

Your Community Moderators

167 REPLIES 167

R_Wilde
On our wavelength

didnt even get the chance to replace any of the slots this Feb.  logged in and it immediately said i couldnt watch anything until March....

not happy.

Ossiez
Joining in

I'm having the same issue experienced by others and have been unable to use the TV Go app using Chrome for a few weeks now. I've not been clearing my cookies and have added Virgin Media to my safelist for cookies.

Can someone please reset my registered devices?

Cheers

O

OK.
After having had all my devices reset I logged on with my laptop and my 'phone without any problems. I logged on with desktop machine  and found that I had to keep logging in till I had run out of devices. Both my Desktop and Laptop are runnin the same version of Windows 10 and Chrome, so I can only assume that it is something to do with browser settings.

davidspence18
Joining in

Keep saying Maximum of Devices Reached.

Have 1 a small tablet which is working correctly.

4 against My Computer - Google Chrome which I no longer use and can not remove.

A laptop which I can not use because its saying Maximum of Devices Reached wait another 20 days (again)

Any help

I have exactly the same problem and its obvious is an issue that Virgin need to permanently resolve and no rely on customers changing settings/browsers etc.

You have got no chance of getting through to virgin.

Only thing Virgin do for you send an email give you a "sticker" for being on this forum 

Total waste of time and energy! but they dont give a damn about customers.

ring them up, ask them to reset your devices then only use firefox and it works fine for me.

I had exactly the same issues as you.

Ring them up and get through to someone... 

You must be joking. 

Tried for past week.  Terrible 

So ringing 150 and asking to be reset is the only way to resolve by the sounds of it?

Afraid so mate.

And that's only a short term fix. Until it fill sup again. I'm watching on Firefox which seems OK. But it shouldn't be this difficult