Menu
CeeBar
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Go hasn't worked for months

My Virgin TV Go hasn't worked for months, possibly best part of a year.  I reported it at the time, but technical person after technical person couldn't resolve it.  It refuses to let me sign in.  In the end I gave up because I was getting nowhere.

I've tried it on the mobile app on iPhone XR and 12, different browsers (Edge, Opera, Firefox, Safari...).  I've changed passwords (several times), uninstalled and reinstalled the app (several times) still to no avail.

I'd like it resolved - the MotoGP season starts next month (fingers crossed), and quite often the only way I could watch it is through the app.

Help

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
CeeBar
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go hasn't worked for months

Microsoft Edge....

CeeBar_0-1613661138966.png

iPhone 12....

CeeBar_2-1613661301957.png

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go hasn't worked for months

Hi CeeBar,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am really sorry to hear you haven't been able to use your TV go app for almost 1 Year.

I have had a look our end and located your account, it looks like you may have moved recently if this is the case have you took a account in the new property and tried TV Go with your new log in details.

Just so you are aware if you have moved all your log in details would be different including your account number and a new online account would need to be set.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos