Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 101 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go device registration

I'm having trouble getting access to the TV go app as I can't remember my password. Also I can't remember how the town of my birth has been recorded. I have tried every combination of town and county. This has been going on for months and I have messaged virgin on different forums. The last time was over 3days and still not sorted out. I recently spoke to someone who assured me that my new password would work across every thing virgin. This is obviously not the case. I only want to be able to watch my virgin TV on my mobile devices. Is this too much to ask, or do I just cut my losses and go to sky ot BT

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 102 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bdt1965,

Thanks for posting on the community. I am sorry for the issues accessing TV Go. The login details should be the same as your My Virgin Media online details. Have you tried logging in to the account online to ensure your log in details work? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 103 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Yes I have tried every thing but because I cannot remember how I have written the town of birth I CAN Not change my password. Should be simple but it's not. Getting really fed up with it all

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 104 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me. 

I'll go ahead and send you a quick PM so I can assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 105 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Nearly a year since the thread was started and I've just registered my Windows 10 PC as the final allowed device. Unfortunately the other devices are likely to be this same PC when it was running Windows 7, and my old phone, but as per the subject of the thread, I CAN'T DELETE THE OLD DEVICES. 

Why, 10-11 months on, is this still an issue? I want to remove all devices so I can just have my PC and my current phone.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 106 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Re: Device Registartion - seemed fixed but old problems now back.

@arrgee1881
@arlowood wrote:

How can this still be happening?Back to top

Is there any way I can get the 1st of June date brought forward so that I can use my PC again. HELP!!!!

Don't know, but ever since I started using the Windows 10 app in preference to the browser I have not had the issue.  So try using the app instead (though apparently only available on Windows 10).

Call 150 and get through to faults and they should be able to reset.  Might take an age to get it done though.  

Be warned that the windows 10 app does not work on ALL PCs as I have just discovered with a brand new DELL purchased just before the end of 2019.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 107 of 111
Flag for a moderator

The problems are continuous.

•  

•  

•  

Message 56 of 106
Flag for a moderator

Re: RESTORED - TV Go device registration

Hi,

We have been made aware from our IT team that this issue has now been fixed and customer's should be able to register devices over TV Go as normal again.

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue will have caused and for the length of time it has taken to fix. Please let us know if you continue to experience any problems using/registering devices for TV Go.

Kind regards,

Mod Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 108 of 111
Flag for a moderator

I've just used up my final slot on https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en/settings/device-management.html and now I have 4 off "My Computer - Mozilla Firefox" registered with no indication of which device is which, any means of defining this or even any means of removing devices. I suspect that one is for a PC that I don't use any more - but how on earth am I supposed to work out which one - and then how do I de-register it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 109 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Did you get an answer

I have my desktop registered twice but can't delete either as no delete option

I need to register laptop for vacation but impossible due to 4 slots taken up.

3 on the same machine

Simply how do I delete

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 110 of 111
Flag for a moderator

Still unable to remove devices. What a shambles this is.

0 Kudos