Menu
moonk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Go - cannot log in

I am trying to log into Virgin TV Go for the first time having just been set up with the TV package. However, it doesn't appear to be logging in. Getting a message that says "Oops that hasn't worked - sign in is not currently possible. Please check back soon".

Is there a delay in getting this service up and running? Or is there just a problem with the login?

I have tried using Edge, Firefox and Chrome browsers. I have also tried Android mobile and a tablet with the latest versions of the app.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
moonk
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Go - cannot log in

So, to update. I have managed to get logged in via browser, which then downloaded an app onto Windows and can also get logged on via app on my tablet. However, this did take make 20 plus attempts.

Now it is just telling me I need to upgrade my package. Considering I am on the full TV package I am unsure to why I would need to upgrade anything.

0 Kudos
moonk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So, it has been resolved. Seems that despite the package being active and being charged for the Virgin TV Go service is not active until the TV 360 box is plugged in and active.

Easily sorted I guess.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi moonk,

Thanks for posting on the Community Forums, I'm terribly sorry for our delayed response and apologies for the log in issues you had with TV GO.

I'm pleased to hear that you were able to get these sorted on your own terms. If you need help with anything else please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos