cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go and registered devices

JollyGiant
Tuning in

Hi

This morning when I started TV Go on my computer is came up with too many devices registered even though 5 were only showing and my computer was one of them. I chose the option to de-register my computer then started TV Go again. Same thing happened. I did this a couple of time with no success and now it says i have to wait until 1st June to deregister any other devices. I work from home and put the music channel on but cant do this now.

Is there anyway to reset all devices and start again?

Thanks, Matt

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JollyGiant and welcome to to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with the TV Go app, I would be able to assist you with this by resetting the devices associated to the app, you would have to re-add all the devices that you want to use the app on. If you would like me to do this, please let me know and I will send over a private message, so that we can get you passed account security and get this done.

Regards,

Steven_L 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JollyGiant and welcome to to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with the TV Go app, I would be able to assist you with this by resetting the devices associated to the app, you would have to re-add all the devices that you want to use the app on. If you would like me to do this, please let me know and I will send over a private message, so that we can get you passed account security and get this done.

Regards,

Steven_L 

Hi Steven

Yes that would be good please.

Thanks

Matt

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @JollyGiant.

I have now reset your TV go devices, please let me know if you have, when you have registered your devices.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

Thanks for doing that but every time i try to register my PC it doesn't register and I just get stuck in this loop without being able to watch TV. I have even uninstalled and re-installed and tried the web version with no siccess.

Thanks, Matt

Hi Matt,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to hear you are still unable to register your PC, are you able to use other devices?

Regards

Paul.