cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go App not playing

Davebee77
Joining in

Trying to play on demand on iPad and not getting option to play the content. Tried to delete and reinstall the app it still not working ☹️

12 REPLIES 12

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

An example would be useful to see if it can be recreated.

Also a screenshot of the error.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No error showing, just no option to play any content, can add to watchlist just not watch

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

However, an example would still be useful as I doubt you have tried every program available on On Demand.

It would also be useful to know if you are a V6 or TV 360 user.

It is impossible to help without some detail.

PS I can play plenty of On Demand programs on my iPad. I am a TV 360 customer.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

For example:

BED22A96-098B-41FB-8308-CE7B7772BB0F.jpeg

737623A5-DDDD-4455-9A15-E077D652799E.jpegCF0AF80E-D58F-426C-9E7F-DB251CDFD32E.jpeg89E42E1A-C981-437E-BA32-FC00ABFAA538.jpeg

variety of channels I have no option to play

ultimate oomph package

v6 box

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Mmmmm….

OK on my iPad as a TV 360 customer:

561782C0-2B59-4F0D-8BDC-052382673DC6.jpeg

Not sure what to advise now. All I can suggest is you wait until Virgin Media staff reach this thread.

Hi Davebee77, thank you for posting to bring this to our attention. 

So sorry to hear you have been having issues when viewing content via your Ipad. 

I take it this issue is happening across all content in your TV GO app. I understand you have also tried deleting and reinstalling the app, did you also try logging out and logging back in? If not, if you can please try this and let us know how you get on. 

Are you having any issues while using TV GO on any other devices? Are you having any of the same playback issue when trying to watch on demand content on your V6? 

There is an outage in your area showing at the moment which may be affecting you that is due to end later today (Sunday 3rd April) at 4:20pm. 

Let us know how things are developing! All the best. 

Molly

Won’t work on any devices, tried different iPads and iPhones. Works when playing on TV, but not mobile devices. Maybe a compatibility issue after recent iOS update

Thanks for coming back to us @Davebee77. The devices should still be compatible with the latest update. I would be happy to take a further look and we may need to reset your devices.

Would you like me to do this for you? I would of course need to send a private message over to confirm some details.

Regards,

Steven_L