Menu
kerrinad
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV GO Max Devices

Seems like a lot of people are having the same problem including myself. I have hit max registered devices yet the devices I use all say they're not registered.

Is it possible to get my full device list wiped so i can re-register devices please.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV GO Max Devices

Hi kerrinad, thanks for the message. Welcome to the forums. I am sorry to hear about the issues which you are having with the TVGO and the devices reached, we will be able to get these reset for you. Can you confirm if you have managed to get this resolved or still require assistance with this? Chris 

kerrinad
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i still require assistance with this. Still says maximum devices all under google chrome for my pc but wont work!

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello kerrinad

Sorry to hear of the Virgin TV Go registration issues you've been experiencing but thank you for taking the time to raise this via the forum and welcome to the community!

We've recently made some changes in regards to the devices and registration that should have fixed the issue you've been experiencing. We've reset your devices allowance and we would appreciate it if you could monitor this going forward and let us know here if you experience any further issues.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos