cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sub accounts and sky sports log in

Concerttom
Tuning in

I have exactly the same issue with my iPhone and iPad too, but my android phone seems to work fine.  I have logged in to Sky Sports using my Virgin Media credentials, but when I try to watch any live sports, the app just says “Video Unavailable - A problem was encountered- please try again later”.  Please could a member of VM staff look into this.

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Concerttom 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your Sky sports login issues, and difficulties watching online. There's a handy guide on our site 👉 How to use the sky sports app? | Virgin Media Help which helps with advice and support on watching sky sports via their app. 

Would you be able to let us know if this is happening just via the app or also their site 👉 Watch Sky Sports - News, Live Sports, TV Shows | Sky Sports ?

Are both the iPad and iPhone up to date with both software and any app updates? (If not, please update them and let us know if the issue persists!)

If you can also please try; restarting the app, restarting the devices, and re-installing the app if needed. 

Let us know how you get on and we can offer further support if needed! Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi Molly 👋 and thank you for your response.

The problem occurred when using both their app and their website.  All of the software was up to date on on both my iPhone and iPad and I had deleted and reinstalled the app on both devices.

I raised this issue on the Sky Apps Forum also and from there I was referred to their Apps Team.  Shortly after I had emailed the Sky Apps Team they updated the Sky Sports iOS App and the problem appears to now be resolved on both my iPhone and iPad 😊

Thank you so much for your helpful advice and for getting back to me so promptly 😊.

Concerttom.

Hi Concerttom,

Thanks so much for the update, we're really pleased to hear this has now been resolved for you. 

If you do need any further help from here please just let us know, we're always more than happy to help. 😊

Thank you,

Beth