cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry - we can't play this at the moment (-2032)

lynnebunce
Joining in

Can someone explain please why the Virgin TV Go app on my android tablet will not play any live TV, and keeps showing the above error.?

It works on my phone without an issue - it's just not working on the tablet. Infuriating - please help.!

5 REPLIES 5

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @lynnebunce

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post, I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your services. 

Can you advise what software the app is currently running, could you also please let me know the model of android tablet that is coursing the issue? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

poshmanc
On our wavelength

Hi, was this resolved? My Sony android is showing the same error when I try to watch live TV on my Virgin TV app. I've never been able to watch recorded shows. 

thanks in advance

Hi poshmanc, 

Thanks for your post and it's great having you back on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with watching live recordings on your device. 

The first thing to check is that your TiVo box is connected to your broadband so you're on the same network. You can do this by connecting the TiVo via ethernet cable to your hub. Once you're on the same network, you would need to use the TV Control app to watch your recordings. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

poshmanc
On our wavelength

Hi, I've corrected the issue of live TV streaming, but simply turning my phone off and on! However, the issue of watching recorded shows on the Virgin TV Control app is still happening. Does the Tivo need to be connected via the ethernet - isn't it automatically connected? how do I check?

Hi Poshmanc,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you are still facing issues when trying to watch recorded programmes Via your TV control App, you can find out more around Tv Control here.

f you do need any further help, please reach back out.

Regards

Paul.