cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky sports device limit reached

grahamhellewell
Tuning in

Hi since my resent Virgin Media upgrade, I have noticed that yet again my device list in the Virgin Media app is full also my sky sports is also giving me the error of device limit exceeded please contact your supplier.

Can someone please reset both list so I can re-register the devices I want please?

Kind regards

• Graham

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Graham,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear your devices are full and that you aren't able to add anything, I will be happy to reset this for you, so I can as I wasn't abler to locate your account I will need to send you a request into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Graham,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to hear your devices are full and that you aren't able to add anything, I will be happy to reset this for you, so I can as I wasn't abler to locate your account I will need to send you a request into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your details, I have now reset this for you, please try again and let us know how you get on.

Regards

Paul.

johnson_1
Joining in

Hi I have changed my phone and deleted my old phone but still can’t access sky sports can you help please 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @johnson_1,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums.

Just to confirm, are you having issues with the Sky Sports app or the TV Go app? 

Thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi I'm having the same issue recently changed my phone and laptop and can no longer use the sky sports app as device limit reached please contact service provider 

After reading all the posts on how to remove the devices pre registered to my account thelink to remove registered devices from sky apps loads to time out how can I rectify this please 

Hey @Craig-Baker,

Thanks for joining us here on the Virgin Media community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I can look into this for you but have been unable to locate your account from your community profile, I will need to send over a private message, so that we can get this looked into further for you.

Please look out for my private message and we can get started. 

Regards

Steven_l

All your devices have now been removed from the registered list @Craig-Baker.

Please can you try to login and watch Sky sports now and let me know if it works for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

All working now thank you very much Steven_L greatly appreciated 👍

@Steven_L wrote:

All your devices have now been removed from the registered list @Craig-Baker.

Please can you try to login and watch Sky sports now and let me know if it works for you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Great stuff @Craig-Baker and thanks for letting me know that its been sorted for you, glad that I could help 🙂

Regards,

Steven_L