Menu
Hipster1972
Tuning in
Message 91 of 96
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

Still can't sign in on PC running windows 11. Is due started this week. All windows updates current. Trying top log on to sky sports using virgin media log in button. Error says oops the page has timed out.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 92 of 96
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hipster1972 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having issues logging in to watch Sky Sports via TV Go.  Have you tried deleting your browsing history and cache or an alternative browser?  You'd be surprised how often that works.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Hipster1972
Tuning in
Message 93 of 96
Flag for a moderator

There is definitely something funky going on with virgin login generally. Also getting same error when trying to log into std virgn mefoa site online.  This is a new phenomenon so something in how requested are handled or cache working has changed.  May be browser related but had same is die with edge and firefox

0 Kudos
luk34dd0
Dialled in
Message 94 of 96
Flag for a moderator

Update: It's started working for me again with Edge and Chrome with Windows 11.

Virgin TV 360 + Virgin TV 360 Mini

Gig1 > Hub 4 in Modem Mode > Taotronics Mesh Wi-Fi
0 Kudos
pmj101
Joining in
Message 95 of 96
Flag for a moderator

I am having issue and have had for a while. It will not let me watch any sky sports programmes says I have reached my device limit but I only have 2 out of 5 devices registered.  What do I need to do to resolve. This has been going on for a long time 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 96 of 96
Flag for a moderator

Hi pmj101, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with your device management for Sky devices. 

The devices registered for use with Sky are managed differently and on a different page to the TV Go devices. You can access these by logging in to TV Go > Device Management > Half way down the page there is an option to Manage Sky Devices. Click on that and it will allow you to manage things. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos