cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports App via Virgin TV Go

mhk
Tuning in

We have the Full House package (including Sky Sports and Cinema). Is an extra subscription required to watch live Sky Sports events on the go? If not, how do I access them? Via the Sky Go or Virgin apps? Help!

332 REPLIES 332

So all threads regarding this issue have now been merged. 20 pages. Jeeesh! 

Can the title be fixed as this has nothing to do with Sky Go. People are going to get confused or not be able to locate their threads. This is a SKY SPORTS App issue! 

F1nut4
On our wavelength

When was that and what is the estimated timescale for resolutiion?

It’s crazy how you have to ask questions about your own ticket through another forum member member. Also are you meant to just guess what’s going on? Zero communication. Be nice if ITS actually emailed saying they are currently looking into things! 

Hello,

We have an update on the situation with this issue. Please head here if you're still having trouble and follow the instructions in the post 🙂

Thanks,
ModTeam

Still no luck with this. I have tried everything Virgin have asked about 50 times since I joined but yet to be actually resolved.

Also what is the point in merging everyone’s thread into one big one for Virgin to create another thread asking people to once again raise the issue! It’s been raised. This thread is 20 pages full! Now you're asking users to raise them again?!

Also this has nothing to do with the Virgin TV Go App! People who have the Sky Sports issue can use the Virgin TV Go app fine.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vonschmidt72, I've had an update from our IT team regarding the IT ticket we raised, and I'm hoping this is resolved for you now? If you're still having issues please let me know.

Tom 

I also have the same issue with not being able to use sky sports on the sky app.

same as others my email stopped working a week or so ago and I had to change password. Email and all other apps and services work.

I need an ITS ticket logged so my account can be sorted out. Using the app on an iPhone X which is all up to date. Sky sports app has been deleted and reinstalled. Cannot sign in to watch on the sky sports web page either 

Please resolve this for me

Still can’t use mine either 

doesnt matter what device we use whether a laptop, Mac, iPhone or android phone, we all get exactly the same error message 

this is logging in on the sky sports app using the virgin login button 

I’ve been reporting this for ages now and no one has made any progress! Can’t see the point in paying for oomph without this working 

4309890B-398F-4E7D-ABF0-F861AA9C1F81.png

Hi Molly I’m having the same issue and have spoken to your customer service team who are supposed to have raised a ticket for this issue but after a week I’ve heard nothing about my problem. This doesn’t seem to be an isolated incident and I can’t see why Virgin aren’t taking this issue seriously. I’m paying for Sky Sports and should get what I’m paying for.