cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Cinema films unavailable on demand via Virgin TV Go

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

Since at the least Friday I have been unable to access Sky Cinema Films via TV Go.

I can access them via TiVo or the Cinema channel but if i try to watch a film via TV Go it shows Upgrade Package, but as i have cinema it should show Play.

Using Tv Go with PC

19 REPLIES 19

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

I've got exactly the same problem with mine.

The earliest I noticed was Friday with Sky Cinema. I've been Using PC to watch as it more reliable than the Tivo.

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

I've got the same issue it worked fine last week but since Friday i haven't been able to access Sky Cinema. 

Same for all the OnDemand content via TVGo

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As there's a possibility this could be account specific, please start your own thread rather than adding "me too" to someone else's.. I've done it for you 😉

Edited to also add: Please don't post across numerous threads, it can lead to multiple replies and cause more hassle than help... I've merged all your posts together...

So can you confirm that you are on Maxit TV package (this ticks boxes for box-sets access), and that you can view live streams of the same channels?

Are there any specific Sky Cinema films that are problematic? Just so someone else can try replicating it and eliminate a movie-specific problem..

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

Sounds like a bug, there are multiple people that cant access content they should be able to via TVGo, including myself.

I noticed it Friday I try to watch a film but rather than a Play button there's an upgrade Button. i can watch the content via the TiVo box and via the live channel. 

Its clearly not an account specific issue as multiple people have exactly the same issue -

All OnDemand Content can no longer be accessed via TVGo

Users are getting Upgrade instead of Play.

Live channels on TVGo work fine

MaxIt Package

Worked fine last week

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

PaulHanton_0-1649112175032.png

This is what i see on any OnDemand

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

This is what i see on TVGo Mobile App

Virgin TV Go[6404].jpg

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

bump

PaulHanton
On our wavelength

If there an Official support section for TV Go ? A number that takes me to a person and not an automated system that sends me a link to support with no support for TV Go, and doesn't want to run a check on the system that working fine? 

On Maxit package

No 'On Demand' content is working, rather than 'watch' I'm presented with 'Upgrade'

Response from resolutions Team via complaint was also unhelpful

"Here’s what we offer as resolution:
Technical > Technical help provided

We hope this works for you."

Doesn't work on chrome, web app or android

PaulHanton_1-1649264631393.png

PaulHanton_0-1649264574592.jpeg