cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register new device on TV GO app Error - help please

Peter_DxW
Tuning in

As per other posts, can someone please help me register a new device for the TV Go App? I have new tab and am receiving a license error (instead of being prompted which existing device I would like to replace). Can the device list be reset?

5 REPLIES 5

Peter_DxW
Tuning in
I'm also having issues with the Virgin TV Go App on my new Android Tab - I am not prompted to choose a device to replace in the device management list; instead i'm just given an error regarding a license. I'm assuming my Device list needs resetting? I was pointed here to find someone on the forum to help.

Peter_DxW
Tuning in

Can you please look into my issue also re TV GO devices and adding a new one.

Peter_DxW
Tuning in

Admin - adding 'moving' my replies in other threads to this one doesn't help at all. I appreciate duplicate the question is a problem; but thats down to Virgin Media's complete lack of customer service - I shouldn't need to post on a public forum to get issues resolved. 

Good Morning @Peter_DxW, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced with the TV Go services.

Can you please confirm that you're the account holder for the Virgin Media subscription?

Making alterations to elements of the account, like TV Go services, can only be done with the account holder

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

yes