cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only available on tv

Confusedtv
Tuning in

Hi. 
I got a 360 box which I was told I could watch all my recording on the app and live TV well it’s now been 8 weeks I been with you and I for one WONT be renewing my contract with you on these lies. Yes I deleted it from my iPad and reinstalled it and SIGNED IN to my account. 

1) I have not been able to watch anything live on my iPad on home Wi-Fi that the 360 box is cabled to the router and I tried doing it Wi-Fi as well.

2) I can’t watch any recording as it keeps saying this message in the picture or tell me to register for bbc iPlayer or itv ect the idea of having ONE app is so I don’t have to have hundreds of tv apps to flip through to find the program I want to watch. I was told while I’m charging my EV car I can watch anything in my recording on 4g well that not true unless there is something your not telling me.

D9E81EF1-C44D-4F17-AA2E-C16B28460ED1.jpeg018BA512-289E-4638-936E-401C49BAD3FE.jpeg

do I have to buy the extra box then to unlock the unlimited viewing because if so I’m not happy about it as I was told I could air play it on my Apple TV from my iPad not try that yet as the app don’t work. 

12 REPLIES 12

I asked you to prove who you say you are as I can say I’m the rock or Lee evens online. 

you need to prove you are who you say you are before I answer account questions 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Confusedtv wrote:

I asked you to prove who you say you are as I can say I’m the rock or Lee evens online. 

you need to prove you are who you say you are before I answer account questions 

@David_Bn is part of the forum team as confirmed over here in the FAQs

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Thank you. 
I will wait for an official VM email and link to put security code in