cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum devices reached

JennyG3
Joining in

Had to keep re-registering same device every time I logged in now reached maximum changes per month,

This is a known fault with Virgin TV Go and has been for some years. I need a solution / reset please. 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JennyG3,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're facing some issues with registered devices for your TV Go service. What's the device that you're having to re-register often? Are any other devices registered that you're having problems with?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach thanks for responding. We have had the devices reset to zero and have registered new one ok for now. Problem 

has been on and off using a macbook air / chrome so not sure if it is a specific mac problem (no app to download).

Have seen others have same problem over the years with fixes suggested as cookies, browsers, ip addresses, interaction with sky sports app

Presume its a long standing bug in the system. 

HI JennyG3, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that this has happened again. 

We have fed this back and please let us know if you get the issue again and we will look into this for you. 

Have a good day. Chris.