Menu
Marioscrd
Tuning in
Message 1 of 26
Flag for a moderator

La liga tv on virgin tv go

I have seen online that la liga will also be available via the mobile app. It says by end of January but do we have a specific date for it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Re: La liga tv on virgin tv go

Hi Marioscrd, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm afraid we don't have a specific date for this at the moment but as soon as we have any details we'll update you. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
breid17
Tuning in
Message 3 of 26
Flag for a moderator

"At the end of January, LaLigaTV will be available to watch on the move on Virgin TV Go, meaning you won’t miss any of the action." This is part of a release from Virgin Media staff from two weeks ago. We are now in to February and I was wondering if you have any further news. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Marioscrd
Tuning in
Message 4 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Hey. 

Yeah nothing yet. They havent added it. Im still waiting for it.

0 Kudos
Marioscrd
Tuning in
Message 5 of 26
Flag for a moderator

They did put it on but it is now taken off again lol

breid17
Tuning in
Message 6 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Same as you Mario, was able to watch La Liga for a couple of weeks now it's off again. This is just ridiculous! I watch the sport on the PC and my partner uses the TV set - which is a bit ironic as we can get La Liga on the TV.

Marioscrd
Tuning in
Message 7 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Yes it is ridiculous indeed. You pay all that money for something u were promised to get by January and we are almost in March and still nothing

MalCliff
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Well that's at least 3 of us now getting frustrated by this. It seems even worse because for a while it was available and then, without any warning, it disappeared. 

We already pay over the odds to watch La Liga TV because we have to subscribe to the whole Premier Sports package in order to get it. My understanding is that Sky subscribers can pay just for the one channel.

Here's hoping someone at Virgin Media picks this up and sorts it out!

0 Kudos
breid17
Tuning in
Message 9 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Still no sign of La Liga. Hopefully Mario & Mal,  more people will join our crusade and we'll eventually get what we're all paying for.

MalCliff
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 26
Flag for a moderator

Just spent a couple of hours with the Virgin Media "virtual assistant"! I was finally told that this is a known issue with the TV Go app and to wait until it is fixed! No offer as to how long it might be. I guess we'll just have to hope it is before El Clasico this weekend!