Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ITVhub and All4 connection issue

hi Guys 

When i thry to watch ITV HUB or all4 on any device on my network it is telling me the service isn't available in my location? im guessing the app is reading my IP address as not in the uk… if contacted All 4 and they says its a provider issue but ive seen past posts on this matter where it is said in is the app providers issue. 

anyone had this and found a fix? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITVhub and All4 connection issue

I have moved this thread to "TV on the go" as it does not relate to On Demand access through Virgins TV boxes, which uses Virgins TV broadcast system & not the internet for ITV Hub & Channel 4 content.

VIP pack with VIVID 350. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shepster82

I'm sorry to hear this is happening. When you go in to your location settings, as the app isn't showing in the list, try turning the device off and back on again after you have downloaded the app. 

This should allow it to come up in the Location Settings allowing you to turn it on

Kind regards 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris 

thank you for your reply. im not sure what device you mean. we have multiple devices in the house and none of them are working with the All4 and ITV hub playback?

Rob  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Are you able to watch any other apps such as BBC iplayer, Netflix or Amazon prime? Are you able to watch the apps using mobile data? Please can you try this and let me know if there is any issue using the apps that way.

Which devices are you trying to watch the apps on?

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos