Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

E Mail Sub Account

Hi - New virgin user and have entered my Main Account login details for using TV on the go and its suggesting I am using a sub account (Im not) Notice this is a common problem but cannot get through to anyone in Virgin to sort. Reviewing the community forums it needs someone in Virgin IT to update the the three or so interconnecting platforms with my core email login details???  - Help

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: E Mail Sub Account

Hi brady40,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issues with TVGO.

Can you please confirm you're using the same details you would use to sign into your My Virgin Media account?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi - Yes I am using my only email address and no sub account - I have a ticket raised now but still no resolution Ticket Number - 8885824

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming, our IT ticket numbers would begin with letters, can we please confirm if you have one like this? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Please could someone support me with this issue? Having the same issue as OP. Saying I should log in with my main account but that's what I have been doing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hey EvelynVjv,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your account login. Can I ask what exactly you're trying to log in to? Is it your actual online account  ? Do you have more than one email address associated with your account or is it just the one? Also can you confirm that you can actually sign into your account but see a message?

Sorry for the questions but I just wanted to get the bigger picture of your own issue.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa, just trying to log into Virgin TV go through my internet browser and on the app as well. This is my main email account and I don't have any other email associated with this account with Virgin Media. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can get some details from you. Please reply back to it and if you can send me a screenshot of the error also, that would be great so I can ask our IT Team to take a look if necessary.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the details via Private Message @EvelynVjv and I can confirm that an IT ticket has been raised for our Team to take a look. It can take them 7 days to update the ticket and please let us know if you still can't log into TV GO after that time.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the details via Private Message @EvelynVjv and I've raised an IT ticket for our Team to take a look at the issue. It can take them 7 days to get back to me and I'll update you when they do or need further information.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos