cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Limit Reset needed

Hubbadee
Joining in

Looking to get my device limit reset even though my device is the only one listed,very strange. 

Thanks in advance 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

7 REPLIES 7

Hubbadee
Joining in

I have no message giving me the solution to this. Please advise 

Many thanks 

Hi there @Hubbadee

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and I am so sorry to hear that this has happened! 

Can I just check, are you trying to register another device in addition to the one already registered or are you trying to view from the same device? 

Have you been accessing this via incognito mode or have you refreshed the browser history and cache at all?

Thank you. 

No,I watch the sky sports app and its that app that gives me the msg as attached

Screenshot_20220402-002926_Sky Sports.jpg

I may also add on my TV go app there are only 2 devices registered,I hope for a quick fix rather than the 3 days I've been waiting

Screenshot_20220402-003245_Virgin TV Go.jpg

Hi Hubbadee,

Thank you for the update, we are sorry this still hasn't been resolved, when you are trying to watch Sports Via the app on the 2nd device is this while watching it on the other, the reason I ask this is you can only watch Sky Sports on one device at a time?

Regards

Paul.

No just myself using sky sports,can we just reset and let me be on my way thanks 

Hi @Hubbadee

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm so sorry to hear about your issue with our TVGo app, I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information so we can get this sorted for you.

Please keep an eye on your inbox

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs