cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot set recording from virgin go app

Fantazein
On our wavelength

Tried to set recording on my virgin box when away but says virgin box is offline but it is not as can view a programme when using my sling box app so any ideas what us going on

37 REPLIES 37

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fantazein

Thank you for your further response.

Has the help kindly provided by @Ernie_C resolved the issue for you?

If you do need any further assistance please pop back to us here.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Fantazein
On our wavelength

No still have issues

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

…but what about the requested screenshot of the Diagnostics page which may provide useful information?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Fantazein
On our wavelength

79C39E44-4E10-44AA-B3FD-9D9941A63D3E.png

Fantazein
On our wavelength

CBD5EAD4-F17D-4A3D-87A7-906E57D9C5EB.png

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Both these show that you are suffering from the CPE IP Unknown issue which Virgin Media are aware of but for which there is no definitive answer. This issue is generally intermittent, sometimes working and sometimes not. It only works when the CPE IP field has a valid IP address on the same subnet as the mobile device.

In your case, the two cases show the mobile device connected to both a TPlink device and your Hub’s native WiFi.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Another notable issue in your screenshots is that MQTT CPE status is OFFLINE.

Fantazein
On our wavelength

Whatever that means 

Fantazein
On our wavelength

Still cannot record from virgin go app checked settings and box is set to fast start tried to set active start still no good

Fantazein
On our wavelength

Wish someone can sort this issue out