cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot login to tv go

gurpswu
Dialled in

i can sign in to My Virgin Media, but when i go here: https://virgintvgo.virginmedia.com/en.html and try to use the same credentials, i get an error message.

Username or password incorrect. Please retry and click the box below to prove you are not a robot.

Retrying still fails.

11 REPLIES 11

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @gurpswu,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been unable to access your TV go.

Just to confirm, are you unable to log in with both the app and web browser? How long has this issue been ongoing? Have you tried logging in via alternative browsers and devices?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

i am only trying via the web, and yes i have tried multiple browsers.

Thank yo for your response @gurpswu.

Have you also tried clearing cookies and cache in your web browser to see if the issue persists? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

yes I have done that. still the same issue.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @gurpswu,

Thanks for that, have you tried using it on a different device? Apple? Android? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes, same issue.

it's not a device issue. it's an account issue. please escalate and resolve it instead of asking me repetitive questions to bide time. thanks guys!

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this, I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for a plum envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Your private message is printed below:

Have you tried logging in on other devices? What device are you using at the moment? What app version is it? 

Also can you tell me when this issue started? 

why do you keep asking me what device i'm using? i've told you it happens on many different devices. macbook/pc/ios.

i am using the latest version.

Hey gurpsru, thank you for the post!

Have you tried changing the password? Let us know.

Thanks.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team