cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to Sky Sports App

PETER1616
On our wavelength

I keep getting an error message when I try to log on to Sky Sports saying that my "subscription does not cover this channel" but I have sky sports in my package. Any suggestions? I have reloaded the app and turned my phone off and on again to no avail.

14 REPLIES 14

Hi Lulublue, 

Thanks again for coming back to me. 

Checking things today it doesn't look as if you have a My VM profile for your account. You will need to register this. 

Once you have a My VM account, you can then use this to log in to Sky Sports. 

If you are using log in details already then it sounds as though you're a previous customer and using old details. 

Pop back and let us know how you get on with registering your My Virgin Media account. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I get error code DEFO1 , I log into vm to view my bills with removed

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Also I noticed that when I changed my package they sent it to my old email I used at my previous address, removed either way when I try to register that I get the same error code, I gave never been able to get into virgin mobile either but that’s another issue 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Hi Lulublue,

Thank you for your response. Have you been able to register your online account so you can then sign in?

^Martin

No! I think I have two accounts running, I changed my package on the 6th July and I can only get in to see the old one , ironically they have taken the money for the old one so am expecting them to take the new one in the 6th august as well , that will take hours on the phone to sort out. But I think that is the main problem and I can’t get into sky using either [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]@iCloud . Com  or [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]@aol.com, football season starts today, I wish I had stayed with now tv that was perfect on my iPad