cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bull Season 5 Episode 1

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Same old problem as usual with TV Go app on Android Smart phone and iPad. 

New season of Bull which I can record on Virgin Control app so part of my package I cannot watch the episode on Virgin TV Go as says not available and ring to change my package!

my tv is 125 miles away so will have to wait a few weeks to see the show so a bit pointless paying for a service I cannot use!

I can watch other series of other shows no problem. There is a clearly a problem with Sky allowing you access. 

why can’t you fix this ongoing problem???

21 REPLIES 21

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It seems a little harsh to call this an ongoing problem when the programme was only broadcast this past week

I agree there does seem to be an issue with watching S5 on the TV Go app - you can select the series from the drop-down list but individual episodes don't refresh from whatever you had selected before. I am also using the app across several Android devices.

TV Go is a free service as part of your subscription, and the programme will be available recorded on your box whenever you get home. In the meantime, VM staff should be along in a wee bit and can pick this up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No problem here on my iPad:

168E7682-BCCB-482F-85B5-F02AF4DC614E.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Pearl60,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you've been having some issues. We've just checked this now and it is there to watch. 

Let us know if you're still experiencing the same problem. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Pearl60
On our wavelength

CBBAA991-B85F-43F0-BEF2-E918BEEC0387.png

Pearl60
On our wavelength

Same issue as always!!!Same issue as always!!!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ayisha_B 

Have you tested on Android or iOS? I've just retried on a couple of Android devices. The exact behaviour differs slightly but amounts to the same, S5 not available.

Pearl60
On our wavelength

I have same problem on IOS and Android and regular issue now happening with Discovery of Witches as well  and both devices have up to date software. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've tested a couple of random episodes of Discovery of Witches (you've not said which one), and they play fine.

Let's keep this thread to the particulars of Bull S5, otherwise the replies could get very confusing very quickly.

Hi @Pearl60

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing this issue. Can you try seeing if any other shows from Sky witness work on your devices? I would also recommend logging out of the account and back in again to see if this works. 

I haven't been able to replicate this issue on my IOS device. Let me know how you get on. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley