Menu
steveob
Tuning in
Message 21 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport 'unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not currently available ,,,,,

BTSport3 is on my TV but I get the rights restrictions message on my Tablet.  And my monthly charge went up this month!  Not good enough BT.

0 Kudos
Chrisos
Tuning in
Message 22 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport / A-League rights on Virgin TV Go

This is getting beyond a joke

Tonight;s rugby, Cricket from New Zealand, Some of the A League Games this week I watch BT Sport far more than Sky Sports and in these difficult times we are living in and never ending lockdowns the availability to watch live sport on my tablet is significant.

The cost for BT sport is already extortionate and you CANNOT provide an acceptable service.

If this was a Champions/Europa League week you'd have sorted immediately.

Make no mistake if there are ANY live sports I am unable to watch this weekend I will be making an official complaint enough is enough.

0 Kudos
soulfulscotsman
On our wavelength
Message 23 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Totally agree Chrisos. I've only been a Virgin Media customer for a month. I came from BT TV. If BT Sport wasn't offered via Virgin TV Go, I would not have moved. This week I've not been able to watch anything I wanted to because of this. It's unreal. And so far it's been impossible to have this taken seriously.

Pest
Dialled in
Message 24 of 61
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport- 'Unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not..

..currently available to watch on your device.'?

Capturebt.JPG

So, er what's happened that I've missed. Was looking forward to the MotoGP opener. 

Device is registered and getting all the other channels I subscribe too. 

Any pointers?

Cheers.

NBSkipper
Joining in
Message 25 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Re: BT Sport- 'Unfortunately rights restrictions mean that this programme is not..

Am having same problem with BT Spirt 1,2 and 3. If I am no longer allowed to watch BT Sport via Go App this is a game changer for me! This started happening yesterday.. was fine last weekend. There was another thread about this earlier which I now cannot see. There were many people having the same problem although intermittently but no solution provided by a Virgin moderator. Guess I am going to have to phone!!!

bbbbbbadtv
Tuning in
Message 26 of 61
Flag for a moderator

This morning it’s got worse. Yesterday only by sport 3 have the rights restriction message and today all by sport channels say the same on the virgin go app. 
One of the reasons I switched to virgin was because of the ability to have tv on and watch on my iPad at the same time so the family can all watch what they want. 

What are virgin doing about fixing and communicating about this? Is there a way to escalate ? 

0 Kudos
NBSkipper
Joining in
Message 27 of 61
Flag for a moderator

This is a consistent problem now across BT Sport 1,2 and 3. Can this be sorted immediately please as I am unable to watch BT sport at the moment

many thanks

Darrenislay
Joining in
Message 28 of 61
Flag for a moderator

Bt sport in tv go

When I try to watch bt sport on tv go it tells me there are licensing restrictions. Have they took bt sports off tv go?

NBSkipper
Joining in
Message 29 of 61
Flag for a moderator

I have had a live “chat” with a person called Tania at Virginmedia. She says they have no information from the technical team on what is happening. She suggested I contact them via the 150 number but I do not have time at the mo to do so. I specifically asked if there is a contractual issue between Virgin and BT which is preventing BT Sport on Go and she told me that there is NOT! So assuming it’s a technical issue guess we just have to wait or flood the technical team with phone calls. 

0 Kudos
Chrisos
Tuning in
Message 30 of 61
Flag for a moderator

So far this weekend the following are not available on the APP an its only 10.35 on Saturday morning

Premiership Rugby

A LEague Football

MotoGP

Others during the week include New Zealand Cricket

Virgin Media are damn lucky that there is no Premier League or Champions League football this weekend and obviously not interested as done nothing about it when people been posting all week

I will be making an official complaint and requesting a full refund.

0 Kudos