cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe turned on but not working

GB88
Joining in

Hi 

Web settings have been turned on but can still access all sites that should be blocked. I have read other forums on subject and still no fix. Can any one assist? 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From the device on which Web Safe appears not to be working:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Hi 

The AS Name says Virgin Media and I can access the VPN website. I can confirm websafe is on in account settings. 

Thanks 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team are best placed to help further and the issue has been flagged to them; be aware it can take them a few hours to respond.

Hi GB88, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that Web Safe is not working the way it should be, for you.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi GB88, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi 

Yes happy with efforts made to resolve issue. Waiting on confirmation of fix. Thanks