cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving Stream Credit for my Netflix subscription

JackODG
Joining in

I've been a customer since August 2022; I have a broadband package, a Stream box, and a Netflix subscription I pay through my Virgin Media bill.

The Virgin website very clearly states that I should be seeing a credit on my bill for this: "On your bill you'll see a charge for the full amount of each subscription you have, and then you'll see that we've applied a separate credit to give you 10% off all of your combined subscription fees. Credit will be applied every month, for as long as you have a subscription."

However, I am not getting a Stream credit. I am being charged the full price for my Netflix subscription.

Combine this with the recent announcement about price increases, and the fact my broadband service has been misbehaving recently, I have to wonder how VM hope to retain their customers.

So, VM, what gives? Where's my Stream credit, and why the hell should I remain a customer of yours?

1 REPLY 1

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JackODG, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that the credit has not been applied and will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris.