cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

michaelcork
Tuning in

Hi we have a package from VM that includes Netflix. We registered but two days later received an email from Netflix saying that they were unable to collect payment from VM & we’re cancelling our subscription. Over two weeks later and several calls to VM we still don’t have access and seem to get a different explanation/excuse every time I call. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi michaelcork

Thanks for coming back to the thread, I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and have got a callback Monday booked in with the team liaising with IT. Let us know how the callback goes.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

24 REPLIES 24

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @michaelcork, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear you've been effected by this issue.

I understand that our agents have been able to fill in a form that goes to a back office team to help combat such issues, have you been advised if this has been done for yourself?

When this form is filled in, it takes approximately 5 working to have resolved.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David, yes that’s what I’ve been told. I think I should then get an email with a link to click to activate? Today is day five though, and nothing received yet. 

Hey michaelcork, thank you for reaching out and letting me know this.

Sometimes due to the nature of the issue, it can take a little longer than 5 days.

Please can you let me know you have received anything yet? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No still nothing received. Shambolic. 

More like 3 months plus

It’s awful isn’t it. I’ve been a VM customer since 1998. Without doubt the very worst customer service experience of my life. 

Hi michaelcork

Thanks for coming back to the thread, I can see you've spoke to the team since posting and have got a callback Monday booked in with the team liaising with IT. Let us know how the callback goes.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John, yes, after 11 (I think) calls and after demanding to speak to someone who can do something about this farce I was put through to a really helpful guy called Joe in the Faults Team (I think). He immediately apologised, the first VM employee to do so, took ownership (again a first) and has credited £30 to my account as a gesture of apology, which I was grateful for.

He told me that he has assigned my complaint to him so he now has personal responsibility to oversee it’s resolution, requested that the activation link be resent, and advised that it should take 24-72 hours for this to come through via email. That was on Tuesday or Wednesday, if I recall correctly, today is Saturday, still nothing received…

Joe has scheduled a call for Monday to catch up so I’ll let him know. I hope it’s sorted by Monday but I’m not holding my breath. Credit where it’s due though, at least I’m no longer calling an overseas call centre every few days and being fobbed off with lies. Let’s see what happens over the weekend. 

Hi John, 

So I spoke with Joe on the Faults Team and I’m pleased to say that we now have Netflix! It’s taken a month and 12 phone calls, it shouldn’t be that hard, but Joe was the first person at VM that has taken ownership of this issue, so I’m grateful to him. 

One problem though - Joe changed the password on my account whilst he was sorting out the Netflix problem, but forgot to tell me what he’d changed it to and now I can’t access my email! I’ve called twice but just can’t explain to the Customer Service team my issue. Is there anyway I can contact Joe direct please? I haven’t had access to emails since Monday!