cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix charging me 1090

heardd11
Fibre optic

Hello I'm on top package and activated  a new netfix for it being included then got a email saying its been cancelled  now got 1090 bill what's going on David 

11 REPLIES 11

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi heardd11,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you have been charged for Netflix when you should have it as part of your package.

How did you activate Netflix?

Regards

Paul.

Got a new virgin email to reactivate  it but netfix charged me the 1090 because my billing details  was on there David 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Heardd11, 

Thank you for your post 🙂 

I am sorry to hear this, I would advise changing your payment method on Netflix to virgin media. Let us know if you need more assistance.

Zoie

It's done it kow and I removed payment  but still got charged 1090 david

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply heardd11. 

I am very sorry to hear this. Has the payment been taken by ourselves or directly from Netflix?

Nat

I believe it was netflix in the end I could get billing taken off and then the error from yourselves suspending the account forced that charge to continue then I got a reactivate email again David 

If Netflix have taken the payment then you would need to reach out to them to discuss that. 

^Martin

Yeh been trying can't get though at the moment 

I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to get through to Netflix @heardd11

Can you confirm that you Netflix is now activated through us and you are logging into Netflix with your Virgin Media details and not with a personal Netflix account?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley