Menu
aspect
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

download speed very slow

hi i am only geting 93 down whein ment to be geting 200 down i dont know if my contact is up or anything beacuse i cannot contact them at all  to renew or other things do i give it two weeks? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: download speed very slow

@aspect wrote:

hi i am only geting 93 down whein ment to be geting 200 down i dont know if my contact is up or anything beacuse i cannot contact them at all  to renew or other things do i give it two weeks? 

What are you using for testing, wired or wireless?

0 Kudos
aspect
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

wired 

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what is the reported 'connection speed’ for the ethernet cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi aspect,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're experiencing some slow speeds.

Is this still an issue for you? Have you been able to do as MikeRobbo suggets?

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos