cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volt

Baldystick
Joining in

Just had Voltz confirmed. When will broadband speed inrease?

13 REPLIES 13

gordon861
Dialled in

I got an email confirming my upgraded speed a week ago and still waiting, but I might just be unlucky because my account page says my speed has been boosted to 200 (which I've had for years), it also says that I have 350 on another page, and finally on the first page it gives me an option to 'Add broadband to my account'.

I am really not convinced they have a clue what the hell is going on.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Baldystick

Thanks for taking the time to post on the forum in regards to your Volt benefits.

These are more details here including an FAQ for the benefits and when these will be applied.

Rob

Wonder if someone can actually confirm via email when I will recieve my Hub 4 and upgraded speed?  Not showing in my orders, on my account or anywhere I can see. It has now been 4 days since O2 have confirmed but nothing official from Virgin Media. Please advise.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Baldystick,

Thank you for posting.

I am sorry for the delay with the VM side of things, it can take up to 14 days for the changes to be applied to the account.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi. I realise it takes 14 days. Just don't understand why. O2 switched it over in about 48 hours!

What I'm more concerned about is that it's not showing up on my orders and I haven't even had an email its been nearly a week now.

Thanks

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to us. 

We appreciate the frustration this has caused. We are working as hard as possible to get this sorted for you. 

Have you received the confirmation of you volt package as of yet? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak. 

Appreciate the follow up but I have had absolutely nothing in writing form Virgin. O2 acknowledged and emailed me on the day to say it would be applied. Took 3 days and my account had been upgrade.

I have followed up a couple of times with Virgin media who keep saying it will happen. My questions are, when will the speed and router be ugraded? and when will I recieve official confirmation?

Thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Baldystick, it can take up to 14 days from applying for Volt to hear from us - if it's been longer than that please give us another shout. 

Tom

Hi. I applied with O2 on Friday 12. They confirmed it had all gone through and I had started to recieve my benefits on Monday 15th November. By my calculations it has gone 14 days since I applied. Or tomorrow will be 14 days since the benefits were applied.

I don't understand why Virgin Media have not contacted me in any way shape or form to say they have even recieved notification of application for Volt benefit. Or to tell me its in hand  its very poor communication and very inefficient compared to O2. I have had to do all the chasing. Just don't get it!

Anyway. I will be looking forward to seeing an email or actually see the benefits applied to my account tomorrow and to also expect delivery of the new hub as was promised to me.