All of this has been tried, please remember that nothing has changed on my side, it used to work fine and then stopped working.
I even spent hours and hours on the support line, then they sent an engineer out who agreed it was **bleep** and he said he would call back in two days to see if all was better, he never called back.
This isn't good enough and the thought of calling the service desk and having them ask me questions like 'is the power on' and 'are you using a CAT5 cable' makes my blood boil!!!
Please can you share with me an escalation email address to get some help from a team that know what they are doing,
I cant actually see anywhere in your posts whether you say if the problems are restricted to wifi or are also present on ethernet? When you were getting 200+ were you on the same Hub (I assume you now have the Hub3) or did they swap it for you ?
-------------------- Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
I don't expect to achieve 350Mbps over wireless but when connected to the router using ethernet cable I should get the max speed possible.
The Hub3 has never been changed, it’s the same one I got when I first installed VM in 2016.
I ran another speed test last night and when going using the Virgin Birmingham server (which is my local) I’m now getting around 220Mbps, which is better but not what I used to get, and certainly not what I’m paying for.
When first had VM I chose the Gamers package which provided me 200Mbps which was fine. Then the 350Mbps package became available so I upgraded to it, it was great I was getting in excess of 350Mbps for a couple of months.
But if I'm now only getting 200Mbps even after upgrading then I'm paying that extra money for no gain, therefore if VM cannot fix the issue then they need to downgrade my package and continue delivering the 200Mbps.