cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to 1GB next day Upload 0-1Mbps

AlexMoore
Tuning in

Yesterday I recieved my Hub4 and set-it all up. It was working fine all evening but today I am getting poor Upload speeds. My download is fine (between 800-950Mbps) but my upload is very poor (0-1Mbps). I am using ethernet and seeing constant issues.

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
See if there is a known problem first.
As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum), also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AlexMoore

Thanks for posting. My apologies about the slow upload speed. 

I've done a system check for you today. There is an SNR issue (signal to noise ratio) affecting the service. 

F009332551 - this is your fault reference and the estimated fix date is the 14th October. Please monitor the connection and speed after this date and let us know if you need any further help.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill