Menu
Bistna4441
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade to gig1 aera 4

When will it be available to aera 04?

as i am on the m500 and its still not fast enough as my games are digital over 100 gb plus on my xbox series x wired aswell 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade to gig1 aera 4

Your area number on your account isn't a geographic area, it is for administrative use.

You need to as using your post code.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Bistna4441
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I looked on postcode and it is not available in telford or Shropshire  m500 way to slow and i am also waiting for 5g to come live in dawley aswell on three aswell 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Andruser
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Bistna4441 m500 way to slow

Out of polite curiosity, what on earth are you doing that makes 500 Mbps seem slow?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bistna4441
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nothing .... i just found m500 way to slow when 5g speeds are faster than virgin for less money but i cant 5g broadband in my postcode atm hence why im on the m500 package once 5g is avalible then i downgrade my package for my wife to m100 and i get 5g router from three uk

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Bistna4441
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ps and the upload speed on 5g broadband bit better than virgin media anyway 

I havnt got a problem with virgin broadband service i just find it frustrating that manchester and london big posh aera in the uk can get gig 1 from vm and parts of telford can get 5g in some postcodes but i live in dawley when no 5g is avalible 

I understand telford will get gig1 enabled somepoint next year when eurodocis3.1 is avalible but m500 way to slow for me .

Tags (2)
0 Kudos