Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trial: Opportunity for broadband-only customers

BlueLou
Virgin Media Staff
Virgin Media Staff

Hi all,

If you're a broadband-only* customer with Virgin Media you may be able to trial our brand new (and free!) entertainment service. 

Some of you may already have received an email inviting you to take part, we'll be contacting more of you from next week, so make keep an eye on you your inbox for an invite!

If you haven't received anything and you'd like to get involved, just click this link to register your interest https://www.virginmedia.com/offers/befirst and we'll be in touch when it's available.

*Please note, this opportunity is only available to broadband-only customers. Customers with existing Virgin Media TV and telephone services will not be able to take part.

46 REPLIES 46

It'll only allow me too keep using my @talktalk.net email address It says my @gmail.com Is in use with another account

dmason197
Fibre optic

I've heard nothing about either the Virgin TV Streaming Box or the Virgin HUB FIVE 🤔 

Anymore news regarding this? I could really do with this for my second bedroom 😍

I would have thought people on the VOLT package wouldn't pay anything extra as this is the top service Virgin Media offer 

I'd love too see what the Virgin TV Streaming Box or Virgin HUB FIVE is actually like?

snakebiteuk
On our wavelength

Ideal registered if my recent post is addressed this would be good to try as i now have a fast conection without dropouts, it only took three years, lmao. 

Thanks. 

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us on this @dmason197

If you'd like, you can sign up for updates on Hub 5 news here

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have done this?

Is there any further updates regarding the Virgin TV Stream 📺 Box

Kind regards 

Dean

Signed up!

I'd also be very interested in taking part in Hub 5 trials (I'm subscribed with Gig1).

Thanks,

Jon

Me too I signed up for trials nearly three weeks ago or so and haven't heard anything further yet

Thank you both @halewoodj and @dmason197 for your interest in trailing our new hub.

If our team will be in contact via email if they decide to take up your offer.

Many thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Love to trial new hub 5 to David was in hub 3 in 2016 helped alot of issues in that