thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you aren't getting your expected speeds, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and was unable to see any issues at all, i was only able to see WIFI connections none Via Ethernet, can you please try putting the Router in Modem mode and just connect the PC only Via a Cat 6 or above Ethernet cable.
To enable modem mode on your Hub 3
- Make sure you are connected (wired or wirelessly) to your Hub 3.0
- Open your Internet browser
- Log in to your Hub's settings page by entering 192.168.0.1 into the address bar of your Internet browser
- Enter your Hub 3 settings password. The default password is on the bottom of the Hub 3. If you have changed the default password, enter that password instead
- Once you've logged in, click Modem Mode on the left
- Click the option next to Enable Modem Mode and then click Apply changes
and wait for the base light to turn magenta.