cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Speeds/Single Channel after outage

rodf
Tuning in

There was a VM outage in GU11 last night but now it is seemingly fixed.

I am on M500 but currently I only have one channel Downstream and one channel upstream so as you can imagine the connection is slow.

I am in modem mode and I have rebooted the hub (twice).

Any ideas ?

2 REPLIES 2

conman33158
Super solver

Have you tried a full factory reset? Hold in the pinhole at the rear of the router for at least 50 seconds and then release (the lights will flash while holding in the pinhole reset button after about 10-15 seconds) then allow 5 minutes for the router to reboot and re-sync the connection.
Please ensure that your WiFi network password is still readable on the Hub sticker before you do this or that you at least have a copy of your original network password. After that you can put the Hub back into modem mode.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900

Thanks, the reset did work.

Shame there isn't a halfway house between Reboot and full Factory Reset where you just ask the hub to reset and renew its VM connection.

Unless the Hub has crashed in some way I suppose.