cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Virgin Maintenance (Area 31)

muffintastic
Superfast

Hello folks.

Today, Virgin did some maintenance this morning and upon logging into the router (modem mode) I've noticed there is an extra upload channel, previously 4 now 5. However, being on M500 the upload still hasn't increased and still on the old upload instead of 52. When will this change or does this need to be done remotely?

WS7 area.

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

muffintastic
Superfast

Since a member of staff haven't taken notice of this post (what a surprise) the upload has now been increased overnight.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

muffintastic
Superfast

Since a member of staff haven't taken notice of this post (what a surprise) the upload has now been increased overnight.

Hi @muffintastic 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Apologies for any upload issue - we're also not an instant response method sadly but will answer all posts asap.

I am glad to hear it's all been sorted though, do pop back should you require further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

tintin_UK
Dialled in

I’m also in Area 31. Hadn’t received the notification email from Virgin that the area had been upgraded but rebooted my hub 5 and the upload speed has now increased.