Menu
Reg5
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Poor speed in Petts Wood Area

I have very poor speed for my 1Gb connection in the Petts Wood area. The website says no issues in my area but calling the fault team they say there is an issue which will be fixed by April (!!)

When I had it installed in December 2020 I was told there was a local fault which would be fixed by Dec 18th but now it appears there's another one. 

Anyone know what the true issue is and whether it will get fixed or if its just oversubscribed?

Hard to work from home and actually below the minimum guaranteed speed in the contract so thinking of changing suppliers.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor speed in Petts Wood Area

@Reg5 wrote:

I have very poor speed for my 1Gb connection in the Petts Wood area. The website says no issues in my area but calling the fault team they say there is an issue which will be fixed by April (!!)

When I had it installed in December 2020 I was told there was a local fault which would be fixed by Dec 18th but now it appears there's another one. 

Anyone know what the true issue is and whether it will get fixed or if its just oversubscribed?

Hard to work from home and actually below the minimum guaranteed speed in the contract so thinking of changing suppliers.

Create a BQM and post the live link.

It should show oversubscription/utilization.

Reg5
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor speed in Petts Wood Area

Thanks Carl I’ll try that ...

0 Kudos