cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No upload speed

DLA8LP
Joining in

A number of my neighbours also report poor service very low upload speed- how can we fix this? 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Check for local faults on on 0800 561 0061. 

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello DLA8LP.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your upload speeds.

I have just ran a quick check on your Hub and can see you are a Business Customer.

Sadly we only deal with residential accounts from here.

Have you been in touch with our Business Team since your post?

Gareth_L

andysbhai
Joining in

Hey all just a rant to all who are thinking of signing up with virgin media be warned do not do it avoid avoid.

Quick story,

3 weeks ago i had an internet issue where there was a intermittent connection called 2-3 times had an engineer out Hub 3 replaced no hub 4/5 given.

Engineer leaves my property, the day after i begin to have issues with upload speed i have included a picture the download speed was as expected if not 20 or so above range i am paying for (350mb package) upload however is and has been for a better part of 2 weeks now at 0.4-0.16 i called a grand total of 9 times 90% the time they saw no problem refused to fix the issue and or send engineer out they then tried to blame my wires (wires which worked perfectly before router was replace?) in the end i called BT and i am having a new line installed via bt as i believe virgin media has zero care for customers who have been with them for 10 years plus.

they then told me 8 days ago i would get a call from an engineer 5 days go by and a person from india calls me and asks if my line has been fixed? showing they had zero engineer logged to call me and again i was lied to.

Needless to say i am now waiting for BT to install my new line on the 25th and suffer another 6 days of not working internet trust me avoid this company if you need broadband.

Hi @andysbhai 👋

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you've been experiencing some issues with our service and it's a shame to hear you are leaving us. 

I've not been able to locate your details on our systems but can you advise if another visit was arranged for you?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs